Support Hidup Gua Sikit!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year


After 2 years not blogging in English, I beg an apology if my entry this time sucks from the term of grammar and spelling. Well, it has passed two years man! (since Mblog)
I take this opportunity to wish to all my Chinese friends a happy and prosperous new year, especially to these persons:
1. Thong Lin Da (Ameera Linda Thong Abdullah) - hey, try to find Mee Bandung or Air Bandung when you and husband arrive at Bandung, hahahahha. Happy honeymoon.
2. Mr Yap, Nokia @ Carrefour Seberang Jaya - Hey man, happy selling. Bila mau naik pangkat?
3. Sam @ Mblog - I've got your Raya message man, dont forget to save my Celcom number. You now is a Captain!!!!! Whoa!!! When you getting married, there's a bunch of soldiers will raise their sword above you and your wife man, thats pretty cool huh?
4. Boy & Michael @ Activextreme Penang - hey guys, wait for me to start overclocking again. Phenom II looks promising.
Well, these persons below are quite special, they are my best buddies in SRK St. Mark Butterworth. I haven't seen them about 13 years now. I hope we can meet again soon (well, I missed the reunion dinner guys because Im working that time, sorry!)
I hope I dont misspelled your surnames.
1. Lim Wu Kheng - Is your face still look like Jackie Chan?
2. Lim Seng Liang - You have make me addict to Dragon Ball comics
3. Ang Chiew Chuan - I heard you open a Kopitiam in Bagan Jermal?
4. Earnest Yeang Kong Meng - Where have you been?
5. Marvin Tham Ma Win - Do you still gila-gila?
6. Khoo Shou Wern - Still study meh?
7. Surannit Sureen Chit - I know you're Siamese, but why I still wishing you a Happy Chinese New year................. And WHY you still wish me back? Hahahhahahahaa

0 comments:

 

Speedrider Networks Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Speedrider ©2009

Blog Widget by LinkWithin